1. Place garment on flat, firm surface.
2.Place crystals on the right side of your fabric in the exact design you want.
3. Place a teflon or other pressing sheet on top of your crystals.
Pre-heat iron to the temperature needed for your fabric
4. Place household iron directly on top of pressing sheet on top of the crystals.
5. Allow iron to remain on crystals for 25-30 seconds on light fabrics(silks, etc.) and 35-40
seconds for heavier fabrics (sweatshirts, denim,etc).
6. Using a teflon sheet over the crystals will prevent the iron from scratching the crystals and protect your fabric.